In this post we will show you how to run the Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 inch root. So if you want to execute the permissions of root Galaxy Tab S3 9.7, you've come to the right page. There are many apps that require root access to perform certain functions and tasks that are not possible with a stock operating system. After rooting your Galaxy Tab S3 9.7, you can also block individual apps from using the data.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 the successor of Galaxy Tab S2. This tablet has the same 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display with 1536X2048 resolution. The Galaxy S3 9.7 Tab powered by Snapdragon 820 that the top processor with 4 GB of RAM to handle multitasking and hard-core activities, making this tablet the best for professional use. The Tab Galaxy S3 9.7 works with the Android Nougat operating system.
If you have this device, you can easily get the Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 root permissions with the help of your computer. Simply flash the CF-Auto-Root file using the Odin tool. If you don't know how to proceed, below is a step-by-step guide to getting root permissions on the Galaxy S3 9.7 Tab with Android 7.0 Nougat. Let's proceed with the guide.
How to get the Root Galaxy Tab S3 permissions 9.7
WARNING: the root of the tablet invalidates the warranty. We are not responsible if the device is damaged during the root procedure. Make sure the device has at least 50-60% battery charge.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Odin Tool
- Check the model number of your tablet and download the root file:
- First, extract and install Odin on your computer.
- Then, enable the developer options on the tablet by going to Settings >> Info >> Software Information and click Build Number 7 times.
- Go to Developer option that you find in Settings and select USB debugging.
- Now turn off your tablet and restart it in download mode by pressing and holding the buttons Volume down + Home + Power key.
- After entering download mode, you will see a Warning message saying: Press the Volume Up button to continue.
- Connect the tablet to the computer using a data cable.
- Start the Odin application. I will show a message. If you have not received this message, repeat the previous steps.
- Unzip the file CF-Auto-Root to get the root file.
- Open the tool Odin on your computer.
- Make sure that only "Auto Reboot" is "F.Reset Time?Are selected in the Odin options menu.
- After clicking the button AP select the root file.
- Finally, click on the button Start to run the root Galaxy Tab S3 9.7.
After rebooting, you can see the SuperSu app in your Applications. Download Root Checker from the Play Store to check if your device has successfully obtained root permissions.
How to uninstall unwanted apps
To uninstall the unwanted apps on your Tab you can use Root Cleaner.
- Download Root Cleaner> Copy to your phone> Install> Uninstall unwanted apps.
- Be careful before uninstalling the apps. If you inadvertently uninstall the system apps, this will affect the tablet's operation.
- Using this app also allows you to move apps from the tablet to the SD card based on system permissions.
Unroot Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820 Nougat 7.0
- You can remove the root if you have Supersu installed on the tablet.
- Go to Supersu.
- Then go to Settings> Full unroot> Select Continue> The process will run in a few seconds.
- Then uninstall Supersu.
- Download Root checker to check your device if it does not have root permissions.
In this guide you will discover the procedure for installing TWRP Recovery on Android tablets and smartphones.
If you don't know how to update your Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android tablet, in this guide you will find how to upgrade to Android 7.1.1 Nougat.