To modify the Nubia M2 Lite – as for all Android devices – you must first unlock the bootloader and install a custom recovery, such as TWRP. In this guide we will show you how to carry out these essential procedures that allow, for example, flashing a custom ROM and general changes in the form of zip packages. If you are looking for these procedures for your Nubia M2 Lite, then read on for a step-by-step guide.
How to unlock the bootloader and install TWRP on Nubia M2 Lite
If you are reading this guide it means that you are interested in modding your Nubia M2 Lite. You will be glad to know that below we will show you how to do it quickly, through the use of a convenient batch file that allows the automatic execution of all the operations necessary for unlocking the bootloader and installing the TWRP.Before starting, however, we recommend performing the operation only if you are an expert and have gained some experience in the world of modding Android devices. The procedures described below, if performed incorrectly, could damage the device. Maximum caution!
If you have decided to modify your device and obtain root permissions, you must start with these procedures, preliminary to any other modification. So follow these steps faithfully.
- First of all, make sure your Nubia M2 Lite has at least 70% battery charge;
- go to "Settings -> Device Information";
- make repeated taps on the "Build number" word to unlock the developer mode;
- go up "Developer options"And enables USB debugging and" OEM Unlock ";
- download and unzip this zip file on your PC;
- start the autorun.exe file and always click on ?yes"For each question;
- double click on ?GizFlasher.bat";
- type 1 and press Submit to unlock the bootloader (confirm on the phone by pressing the button Volume +if requested);
- wait for the phone to restart;
- type 2 and press Enter to install the TWRP;
- the phone will restart with the known custom recovery.
Please note: the TWRP has some bugs, to start it from the phone switched off necessary:
- simultaneously press and hold the keys Volume + and power button, a list of options will appear;
- to select recovery using Volume +;
- confirm using Volume –;
- the TWRP will start up but the display will be completely black, in turn press the three keys (Volume and power) to turn it on.
CAUTION:As we have said, this tool has some bugs. The function "restarts?After the flash of a buggy zip file, don't use it! We recommend returning to the TWRP main menu, turning off the device and restarting it manually.
You may also be interested in these other guides. Below you will find how to flash TWRP on any Android smartphone.
If you need to make a backup of your phone, I recommend this guide that allows you to do TWRP Backup of your phone on the PC via ADB.