On Android devices, by default you can do many more things than iPhones, like downloading videos, simply because it has a Download manager much more complete than that of iOS devices. With Android it is much easier to download a video, on iOS devices you can only view them, but we do not have the possibility to download them. This is a problem for many iOS users, but we can give a positive answer to the problem, in fact we have found a method to download Facebook videos on iPhone and iPad.
If you also have an Android device, in this guide you can read how to download Facebook videos on Android.
Often you need to download videos from Facebook on your device to be able to watch them at any time even offline. If you have found some videos that you are particularly interested in on Facebook and you do not know how to download it to your iOS device, in this guide you want to show yourself a method, a little laborious but effective, fordownload Facebook videos on iPhone and iPad. To achieve the goal, you need to install two simple free applications on your iOS devices:Documents, which is also very useful for many other things like managing PDF files on your iPhone and iPad, e Desktop Browser. Before we go into the guide, I would also like to tell you a method fordownload videos from Twitter on iPhone.
How to download Facebook videos on iPhone and iPad
This guide that allows you to download videos from Facebook with iPhone has a simple procedure, to request the coordination of two apps installed on the device. This should not alarm you, because if you follow the steps in this guide, you will reach the goal without any difficulty.
- As a first step, you need to download the free Desktop Documents app from the App Store.
- At the end of the installation, open the appDesktop Browser.
- On the main page select the buttonbrowseand, in the address bar, typewww.facebook.com.
- Wait for Facebook to load and log in with your email address and password.
- As you can see, Facebook will be loaded with the Desktop interface and not the Mobile one. This will allow us to extrapolate the link of the video we want to download.
- Look for the Facebook video you would like to download. In the upper right corner of the video post there is a small downward pointing arrow. Click on it and from the select menuEmbed(need to click twice to confirm the selection).
- From the popup that appears, selectAdvanced settings.
- Inside the new page there is a field calledURL of the video with the video link inside. Select the link and copy it.
- At this point, open the appDocuments. On the iPhone, in the lower right corner it has an icon similar to that of Safari. Click on it to open the internal web browser to the Documents. On the left side of the iPad you will find the entryBrowser. Click on it.
- Enter the website in the top address fieldwww.fbdown.netand confirms the entry to load the site.
- In the site you just opened earlier, paste the video link into the text field and then click onDownload.
- A new page will open where you need to click on Download video in normal quality.
- Now give the video a name and then click onDoneto start the download.
At this point the Facebook video will be downloaded. By clicking on the document icon at the bottom left, you will return to the main page of the app. Open the folderDownloadsand within this you will find the video you downloaded from Facebook.
The steps to follow to download Facebook videos on iPhone are very simple, but if you have encountered problems during a few steps let us know via comments. If you're wondering how to download videos on iPad, the steps you've just seen are also valid for the Apple tablet.
In addition to the method you could see in this guide, we also published another guide, which allows you to download videos from Facebook directly into the camera roll of your iPhone or iPad.