The function is present in the MIUI operating system of the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Force Touch, but – for some reason – it was not enabled by default by the developers. Fortunately, for, taking advantage of root permissions, you can enable the feature and be able, in this way, to take advantage of finger pressure on the touch display just like on other Apple and Android devices. Read on to find out how to enable Force Touch on Xiaomi Mi Note 3. In fact, a convenient shortcut that avoids opening apps or folders to perform some functions like opening menus or activating new features.
How to enable Force Touch on Xiaomi Mi Note 3 by default
Born on Apple devices, the function Force Touch(based on the pressure recognition exercised by the finger on the screen of our smartphone) is gradually spread even on smartphonesAndroid, including the new Xiaomi Mi Note 3, although later "hidden" by the developers. In this guide, I'll show you how it's possible enable Force Touch up Xiaomi Mi Note 3 modifying the system file. Note, however, that the procedure described in this guide presents complex operations that, if performed incorrectly, could damage your device. We recommend running it only from users who have gained good experience in modding. After these important premises, let's proceed with the guide.
- First of all, open on your smartphone a file manager of your choice, which allows access to the root, such as, for example, root explorer (available on the Play Store);
- head in/ System / etc / device_features;
- look for the file named in the folder jason.xl;
- for security, make a backup copy of the file in a different folder than the current one;
- in its original directory, (then in/ System / etc / device_features) you open jason.xl and search for the string support_force_touch;
- change the value from "false" to "true"to enable the force touch option;
- saves the file just modified in the same directory (the backup copy of point 4, therefore, should not be modified);
- restart the device;
- on reboot complete, the function force touch will be enabled.
We remind you that the following procedure compatible only with MIUI based ROMs and considering the continuous updating of the Xiaomi firmware, we cannot guarantee operation on all versions.