Needless to present so WhatsApp, because I challenge anyone who has a smartphone that does not know what is known and used messaging application, available for all smartphones. Perhaps not everyone knows, or perhaps only the most experienced, that to work, WhatsApp needs to rely on a SIM card with a phone number. We sure have installed WhatsApp on our smartphone, which naturally has a SIM of any telephone operator without asking us many questions. The discontent with what we have installed this application on the smartphone, does not make us wonder if it can also work on all the tablets, until we find ourselves in front of this need. Have you ever wondered if possibleinstall WhatsApp on Android tablet without SIM and with WiFi only?
Surely you asked yourself, seeing chestai reading this guide. You will probably have purchased an Android tablet with the WiFi function only and now you are wondering if you can send and receive WhatsApp messages even from the tablet. I can reassure you that the solution exists and you can safely use WhatsApp on an Android tablet without a SIM by following the steps in this guide.
WhatsApp is a multi-platform and multi-device messaging application that can work not only on smartphones and tablets, but also on PCs and Macs. To learn more, you should read this guide where you can see How to install WhatsApp on Mac and Pc. Let's just say that there are two methods to install WhatsApp on an Android tablet without a SIM card with only the WiFi function. We continue reading to see what they are.
- Use the WhatsApp Web version from your tablet with WiFi.
- Install the WhatsApp app on your Android tablet with only WiFisimulating that this device is a smartphone.
Install WhatsApp on Android tablet without SIM – Method 1
This first method allows you to use the messaging functions on Android tablets without SIM via WhatsApp Web. What is WhatsApp Web? It is a client based on web browsers that you can use through web, with the condition that you have to be online, in your home via the WiFi of the tablet. Let's see the procedure to follow:
- On your tablet with WiFi only, go to Google Chrome (if you don't already have it, you can install it from the Play Store) and from the "Menu?You need to activate the desktop version of Google Chrome.
- To do this click onRequest desktop site.
- Open the web.whatsapp.com page.
- Now open WhatsApp on your smartphone, vaisu Settings -> WhatsApp Web / Desktop and click on Scan the Qr code
- Finally, scan the QR code appeared on the tablet using your smartphone's camera.
- When the smartphone detects the QR code, you will have on the tablet the WhatsApp interface, with all the chats of your friends.
You have completed the procedure. Now you can also use WhatsApp on your Android tablet. Of course, to synchronize chats, the Tablet application needs to connect to your smartphone, so you will need to have the foresight to keep it always on and connected to the internet. This is the limit of the first method, because the WhatsApp app on the Tablet is not autonomous and to update itself with the latest chats it needs to connect to the main device, that the smartphone.
Use WhatsApp on Android tablet without SIM – Method2
This second method to install WhatsApp on Android tablet without SIMand different from the previous one. It assumes some extra steps, but not at all complicated. You just have to faithfully follow the steps below.
It should be remembered that this second method is compatible with Android tablets with WiFi function. Let's see then the procedure to install WhatsApp on Android tablet without SIM.
- First you need to download the WhatsApp APK file from this link: WhatsApp Messenger Android tablet Apk.
- Now you need to install the APK on your tablet (remember to allow beforeFontisconosciute on the tablet going into Settings -> Security). If asked, select package installation.
- You don't have to do anything else to open the WhatsApp app you've just installed and enter your details (country, phone number of your smartphone).
- At this point you have to perform the verification that happens in this way: WhatsApp will start checking the number you entered and you will receive a call with automatic voice on the number you have inserted in WhatsApp receiving a code. If you do not receive the call, try again. This time you will receive a text message with the verification code.
- The lodovrai code to insert in WhatsApp on the tablet.
- If you have completed the verification without any errors, set your profile on the tablet and start using WhatsApp.
Now you can use WhatsApp that works perfectly on your Android tablet without a SIM, receiving and sending messages to your friends with the same phone number as your smartphone.
If you believe that using the same phone number as your smartphone is not functional to your needs, you can always buy a new SIM with a new number and at the time of verification, you will enter it, so that you will have a WhatsApp service completely independent of what you have on your smartphone. Remember, when you give the new number for verification, the new SIM must be inserted in the smartphone to receive the call or message. If you want to use instead two WhatsApp numbers on an Android smartphone, read this guide.