Simple tutorial to extract the audio track from videos of various formats such as:
3GP, ASF, AVI, DAT, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, WMVto save them in AC3, MP3, WAV;
The program used
Click on the name of the program to download
AoA Audio Extractor
We install the program and proceed as follows
- Click on Add Files and select the file from which to extract the audio track
- In Output Options select the format in which we want the Mp3 audio track to be saved. Wav or Ac3 if it is a multi-channel audio ex. 5.1;
- We select the Bitrare, Samplerate and the channels (I premise useless to select audio settings superior to the audio source to be extracted as we would only waste space without improving the audio quality, if we do not know the data of the audio track to be extracted we can useMediaInfoand controls the characteristics in audio track;
- In Output Pathselect the folder where the extracted audio track will be saved;
- Click on Start to start extracting the audio track.
For the picky … … if we want to extract only a part of the audio track By clicking on Movie Clip, we can go to select a different start and end, in order to get only the part of the audio track we want.
If you also need to change the volume of the extracted audio track or just want to cut off part of it to create a cellphone ringtone I recommend this article: