10 truths (supported by data and research) on e-commerce in Europe that provide a partly new view of the phenomenon.
One of the good things about e-commerce is that there is a lot of data to understand the evolution, only that it is necessary to collect it (well), study it and if possible make a good infographic. How did GFK.10 truths (supported by data and research) on e-commerce in Europe that provide a partly new view of the phenomenon.
1) Out of 5 euros spent on technology, 1 is spent online. In practice, 19% of all technology spending. much. 81% passes through traditional channels
2) The vast majority of purchases (excluding food) are decided online. 10 out of 9 consumers do an online search before buying something
3) 70% of people use more than one device to connect to the Internet
4) Mobile connections increased by 269%. With the explosion of smartphone sales, the network access point is changed.
5) 34% of users conclude purchases from a mobile device. L80% from the desktop. The mobile present throughout the phase, from research to payment
6) Europeans are those who least willingly pay for a purchase from their mobile phone (9%) In Asia, 30% are
7) 81% of users love offers on social networks.
8) The desktops and notebooks remain the preferred tool for shopping online (935), then come the Tablet (48%)
9) Virtually all users have multi-channel behavior in purchases (even of unsuspected products)
10) 57% of users would like to be contacted after the purchase, but nobody does.
140613 GfK Online Shopping Linien