- Download the drivers for your smartphone (link1 link2) and install them.
- Download the application flashtool(link1 link2), useful for updating your smartphone.
- Download the update to Android 4.4.2 of the smartphone Goophone M3 +(link) and unpack the contents of the package into a folder.
- Extract the contents of the flashtool package downloaded previously and started flash_tool.exe
- Among the top tabs selected Download (third item from the left).
- In the drop-down menu (in the photo the square with the number 2) select the item Firmware Upgrade