TWRP Recovery the personalized First Recovery that brought a touch-based user interface to the world of recovery. Stock recovery uses the volume keys to navigate the menu, just like the defunct ClockworkMod did. Most of the manettones prefer TWRP as this application uses the buttons on the display of the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos and this largely motivates them to be the most popular recovered custom in the world.
- You must install this version of TWRP Recoverysolo on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos smartphone. By installing it on any other version, you can risk that the device could be damaged.
- It is not necessary for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to have root permissions to follow this guide; iltool Odin lets you flash the recovered custom with the bootloader locked and without any access to the root of the system.
Download the Samsung USB drivers for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos smartphone and install them on your computer even before you start using this guide. Having the updated USB drivers ensures that everything goes smoothly in the communication between the device and the Odin tool.
How to install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
- Download the package TWRP for the Galaxy Grand Duos smartphone from this link.
- Download the Odin tool from this link.
- Drag the files to the desktop and then click on right click> extract here.
- Run the Odin tool by double-clicking on the file Odin.exe that now on the desktop after extracting the original zip file.
- Turn off your smartphone completely.
- Launch the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos in download mode by holding down the keys Volume Gi +Home +Power until a screen with a yellow exclamation mark appears. At this point press the keyVolume Up.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to your computer with the USB cable you normally use for charging your device.
- Click on the button PDA orAP which is available on the deltool user interfaceOdin which should still be open on the desktop.
- Rate this post