CyanogenMod the most used operating system after the commercial version of Android. In recent years, CyanogenMod has greatly improved to the point of becoming the certified commercial operating system pre-installed on smartphones such as OnePlus One, YU, Andromax Q and others. CyanogenMod gives users a very close experience with the stock Android operating system, equipped with very few appbloatware, and these firmware are usually quite small. Regarding the speed and reactivity of this concerned firmware, operation is extremely fast.
When Cyanogen OS became an in-built firmware for the devices we've listed before, Cyanogen provided the operating system with some useful applications. These applications have been highly appreciated by users, but these were only available for smartphones equipped with Cyanogen OS. Now, CyanogenMod has announced the release of an autonomous package for this app and availability all Cyanogen OS apps also on CyanogenMod. The package called C-Apps (CyanogenMod C-Apps Package).
These are the apps contained in the CyanogenMod C-Apps Package:
- Theme Chooser with temiper-app eTheme Store
- Cyanogen Accounts(allows similar features to Android Device Manager)
- Dialer with TrueCaller integration
- E-mail powered by Boxer
The package available as a flashable zip file and requires a device with CM 12.1 or higher version of CyanogenMod. The CyanogenMod C-Apps Package now available for download. The download link and instructions for installing the C-Apps package can be found below. Go ahead and you will get the CyanogenMod C-Apps Package download for your device powered by CyanogenMod.
Where to download CyanogenMod C-Apps Package and how to install it
- Download the CyanogenMod C-App package: Link
- Copy the file C-Apps.zip in the internal or external memory of the phone.
- Now start the device in Recover customized or Cyanogen OS recovery.
- Select Install Zip> Choose Zip from SD card> Locate C-Apps.zip eflash the .zip file.
- Once done, restart the phone.
- All installed C-Apps will work. This all.
How do you see the process to install CyanogenMod C-Apps Package very simple, but if you encounter problems you can ask via comments.