Surround Sound MOD now available for LG Nexus 5X. The mono speaker of this device does not guarantee a good listening of music and audio in general, and therefore if you are looking for a solution to improve the sound of the Nexus 5X, I advise you to flash this MOD which makes the sound coming out of the mono-speaker. If you don't know how to do it, no problem, because this article will show you the necessary procedure to flash the Surround sound mod on LG Nexus 5X. Let's start by taking a look at what the Surround Sound MOD can do on your Nexus 5X.
As we said, LG Nexus 5X equipped with a single speaker that makes the sound qualitatively insufficient. If your ears are accustomed to very different sound quality and those of your LG Nexus 5X you are not satisfied, surely you will be looking for the way to improve the sound without thinking of changing it. An elderly XDA member, thinking about this problem, has released the MOD Surround Sound for the Nexus 5X. What does this MOD do? You can turn on the headset and listen to the phone's main speaker at the same time while you play a music track, or while you are watching a video, a movie or any other sound coming from the phone.
This MOD does not beat the sound experience of the Nexus 6 and the two front speakers, but it offers a discrete experience of sound solitaire-speaker of this phone. This MOD call Surround Sound because it offers you the experience of surround sound, even without a real surround effect. Two different forms of this MOD are available. You can flash themSurround Sound and also flash the MOD Upper Speaker Loudto increase the speaker output volume. Now let's take a look at the guide.
- Surround Sound MOD available only for Nexus 5X. Don't try the MOD on any other phone. You may end up having the soft-bricking phone.
- Make sure your phone battery is at least 50% charged to avoid any power problems during the process.
- Install TWRP Recovery and get i root permissionson your Nexus 5X.
- The Nandroid Backup highly recommended to make sure that in the event of an accident, you can always access all your data and restore the device easily.
- Follow the instructions carefully to avoid any mishap.
How to install the Surround Sound MOD on LG Nexus 5X
- Download the following ZIP files and copy them to your phone's internal or external memory.
- SURROUND SOUND.zip
- UPPER SPEAKER LOUD.zip
- Start WinRP Recovery on your phone.
- Select the Install Zip option.
- Now find the file .zip in the position where you copied it.
- Select the .zip files and flash them one at a time.
- Once flashed, clear the cache and Dalvik cache of the device.
- Restart the device and open the Sound application and play a song.
- In case you want to uninstall the MOD, you simply need to flash Nexus_5x_ReverttoStock.zipusing the same instructions above.
This all, now you can enjoy the new surround effect. If you experience any problem in flashing the surround sound MOD on LG Nexus 5X you can write to us in the comments.