As I think you have already noticed, both using Facebook from the browser on the PC and from a mobile device, the default settings require that the videos be played automatically. There may not be a problem, but if you have little battery in your device or you have little data I think it can be advantageous for you to remove the automatic playback of Facebook videos. Maybe you asked yourself several times if it was possible, or if it was a Facebook setting that could not be changed. Well, I am pleased to announce that this Facebook video feature is completely customizable.
Then follow the steps below to ensure that the Facebook videos that appear on your home are no longer automatically played. This will obviously allow you to speed up the loading of your Facebook home, allow you to limit the excessive consumption of your device's battery and above all, thanks to this trick, you will be able to avoid consuming jigles on jig unnecessarily.
- Access the site of Facebook (you can do this by clicking on the name written here) or from the application
- Access your profile by entering your credentials
- Click on the icon that will allow you to access the settings at the top right, or following the specific procedure of each mobile device
- Click on Settings
- Then select the item "Video"In the left column
- You should now see two entries, including this: Automatic video playback
- Open the drop-down menu next to this item
- Select disable
- The game done, try to scroll through the home and you will see that no more video will start automatically
The procedure that will allow you to remove the automatic start of the Facebook videos ends here.
I don't think you will encounter any particular problems in performing this simple procedure, however in case you have any doubts, requests or suggestions (as usual) don't hesitate to comment! But above all, share this "trick" with your friends, I'm sure they will be happy to hear about it.