The well-known Pangu team has just released the long-awaited tool to perform it Jailbreak iOS 9.1. We have provided to test thisJailbreak iOS 9.1 guide successfully and I was able to use Cydia without any kind of problem. If you want to Jailbreak on your iPhoneoiPad with iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 or iOS 9.1, you will be shown the following Jailbreak iOS 9.1 guide. The novelty compared to previous versions is that the tool is compatible only with devices a 64bit that have iOS 9.1 installed(while the compatibility with all devices even not 64bit remains for previous versions of iOS 9). If you have iOS 9.2 or iOS 9.3.3 on your iOS device, then you have to go to the Jailbreak Guide iOS 9.2 / iOS 9.3.3 on iPhone and iPad.
NOTE:The device, whether iPhone or iPad, must have a 64bit processor and installed iOS 9 or later (currently compatible up to iOS 9.1).
Another novelty that the Pangu tool and therefore the following guide Jailbreak iOS 9.1 compatible is for owners of PC Windowsthat ofMac. The Jailbreak compatible with the iPhone, iPad on which it is possible to install iOS 9.1. Naturally, the new iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus are included, so here are all the compatible devices.
These are the compatible devices:
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
Laguida Jailbreak iOS 9.1 with the Pangu tool
- Before continuing highly recommended make a backup of the entire device. You can do it directly through iTunes by connecting the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the PC via the USB cable. If you backup via iCloud, make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your PC, as it is necessary for Windows to recognize the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- You must also disable the feature Find my iPhone. To do this, go in Settings ->iCloud -> and deactivate Find my iPhone (remember to reactivate it at the end of the procedure to protect your device from theft or loss).
- Disable unlocking with Touch ID or code (if present) by going to Settings -> Touch ID and code. You will need to enter your device's unlock code and then disable the optionUnlock iPhone.
- Now open the control center (you can do it with a gesture from the bottom of the display to the top) and activate the Airplane mode (most left icon with the design of an airplane).
- On your PC with Windows download the tool Pangu for iOS 9.1 through this link.
- On your Macdownload the tool Pangu for iOS 9.1 through this link.
- Connect the device to the PC via the USB cable and start the tool Pangu for iOS 9.1 just downloaded.
- When the first screen appears on the screen, click on the button Start.
- and when the second warning window appears, select Already backup.
- Your device will reboot and Pangu will ask you to enable the airplane mode on your device if you haven't done it before. Once this is done, the Jailbreak process will continue automatically.
- At some point the tool will ask you to click on the app Pangu on your iOS device (the Pangu app will be installed automatically during the procedure).
- After installing the tool on the device, open it and the Pangu app will ask you to access the photo library. Click on Accept and then on OK to continue.
- Your iOS device will reboot again. At this point, disable the airplane mode and start the app Cydia.
Congratulations, after successfully running the iOS 9.1 Jailbreak guide, on your iPhone, iPad with iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 or iOS 9.0.2 and iOS 9.1 now present on Jailbreak and you can use Cydiato install all your favorite tweaks.