The Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 was released last week. The initial version of the tool released by Team Pangu was only in Chinese. The good news is that the tool has been updated and now also integrates the English language, so as to simplify installation for Western users. In this guide you will be shown how to do the Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Pangu in English.
The procedure different from the one shown in the jailbreak guide article ios 9.2 / 9.3.3 on iphone and ipad with Chinese Pangu tool. The good news that Jailbreak can be performed either on a Windows, Linux or Mac PC.
How to make Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Pangu in English
The Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 is not compatible with all devices on which iOS 9 can be installed. 32-bit processors are in fact excluded from the compatibility list but the team has promised their compatibility with future versions of the tool. Below is the complete list of compatible devices:
- iPhone 6S;
- iPhone 6S Plus;
- iPhone 6;
- iPhone 6 Plus;
- iPhone 5S;
- iPhone SE;
- iPad Pro 12.9;
- iPad Pro 9.7;
- iPad Air 2;
- iPad Air;
- iPad mini 4;
- iPad mini 3;
- iPad mini 2;
- iPod Touch 6G.
If your device is not in this list then you will not be able to perform the Jailbreak. If instead your iPhone or iPad compatible, you can continue reading this guide to make the Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 English Pangu tool.
Jailbreak Guide iOS 9.3.3 Pangu in English on PC and Mac
- Download the app for the Jailbreak NvwaStone_1.0.ipa – Link Download.
- Download the tool to your computer Cydia Impactor – Windows | Mac | Linux.
- From the device on which you want to perform the Jailbreak disables the lock code (if present). To do this, go in Settings -> Touch ID and code and select Disable code.
- disable Find my iPhone. To do this, go in Settings -> iCloud -> Find my iPhone and disable the entry Find my iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the PC via the Lightning cable.
- Start the tool on the computer Cydia Impactor.
- In the first line inside the tool the name of your device connected to the PC / Mac will appear.
- Drag the file NvwaStone_1.0.ipa inside the window of Cydia Impactor.
- A warning will be shown. Click on OK.
- You will be asked to enter your Apple ID account email and password. You will need to enter this data because the Jailbreak app can be signed with a certificate linked to your Apple account. In this way you can use the Pangu app for the Jailbreak without the risk of Apple blocking the certificates used by other developers.
- After entering email and password and confirming the operation, Cydia Impactor perform a series of automatic operations.
- At the end of the operation, on your iOS device you will find a new app called Pangu.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Device management.
- You will see a certificate with the name of your email address. Click on it and then select authorize.
- Go back to the Home Page and start the app Pangu.
- You will be asked to enable notifications for the app. Make sure you enable them, otherwise the Jailbreak will not be executed.
- Select the button START.
- Lock the device using the lock button.
- You will receive two notifications on the device. Wait for the iPhone or iPad to restart automatically.
- At the end of the reboot, make sure you have the app Cydia installed.
This all. Now you can check the potential of the Jailbreak on your device updated to iOS 9.3.3. If you don't know which tweak to install, I suggest you read our best article 20 tweak jailbreak iOS 9 for free.
What to know
The semi-tethered Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3. This means that every time you restart your device you will have to run the procedure again using the app Pangu. For this reason do not delete the app from your iPhone and iPad at the end of the procedure.
If the app Pangu should it not start up, run the installation procedure again using the PC software Cydia Impactor. No need to delete the app from the device. This problem is caused by the fact that the certificates only last 7 days. After this period it is necessary to insert an updated certificate via Cydia Impactor.
Thanks to the Pangu team it is now possible to perform the Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Pangu in English. If you encounter any problems with this guide, let us know via comments at the end of the article.