In this article you will find theJailbreak iOS 10.2 guide using the Yalu102 tool and Cydia Impactor. Before continuing with the reading, it should be pointed out that this Jailbreak is still in a beta phase. This involves a number of things. The first aspect to consider is the presence of some bugs within the tool, which will be solved with procedure updates.
Also the tethered type jailbreak. This means that every time the device is restarted, the Jailbreak procedure must be performed again. Finally, not all 32-bit devices and even the iPhone 7 are not supported. The developers have however communicated that in future updates the compatibility list will be extended.
After clarifying all these points, here is the iPS 10.2 Jailbreak guide on iPhone and iPad with Yalu102.
IOS 10.2 Jailbreak Guide on iPhone and iPad
Before proceeding with the Jailbreak iOS 10.2 guide, read carefully all the necessary requirements.
- The supported iOS devices are the following:
- iPhone 6s;
- iPhone 6s Plus;
- iPhone 6;
- iPhone 6 Plus;
- iPhone SE;
- iPhone 5s;
- iPod touch 6;
- iPad Air;
- iPad Air 2;
- iPad Pro 9.7;
- iPad Pro 12.9;
- iPad mini 2;
- iPad mini 3;
- iPad mini 4.
- The supported versions of iOS are as follows:
- iOS 10.0;
- iOS 10.1.x;
- iOS 10.2.
- IOS devices with 32bit processor are not supported.
- You must have a Mac or Windows PC with the latest version of iTunes installed.
- You must have an Apple ID account. You can use the account you use on iOS to download apps from the store.
- Download Yalu102 Jailbreak on your PC via this link.
- Download the Cydia Impactor tool: Link Windows | Link macOS.
Below I will show you all the steps necessary to get the Jailbreak on iPhone and iPad with iOS 10.2. I remind you that the tool is still in beta.
If you encounter problems, you may have to restore your iOS device via iTunes. This implies updating to the latest version of iOS, which is currently not supported by Yalu102.
- Connect your iOS device to your PC or Mac using a Lightning cable.
- Make a complete backup of the device via iTunes (a non-mandatory but recommended step).
- Launch the previously downloaded Cydia Impactor tool.
- Drag the previously downloaded Yalu102 app into Cydia Impactor.
- When asked, enter your email and your Apple ID account password.
NOTE: if you have 2-step verification enabled on your Apple ID account, you need to create an ad-hoc password in your account settings. To do this, go to the appleid.apple.com website and log in with your data. In the Security section click on Edit. Finally under the item APP SPECIFIC PASSWORDS select Generate password. You will be asked to enter a password tag. Type a name you prefer. Copy the proposed password and paste it into the Cydia Impactor window to proceed.
- Wait for Cydia Impactor to finish installing Yalu102 on your iPhone or iPad.
- When the installation is complete on your iOS 10 device go to Settings -> General -> Device management (or Profile and device management).
- Click on your email address and then on Authorize email address to grant all permits to Yalu102.
At this point in the Jailbreak iOS 10.2 guide you have installed the tool on your device. Now you have to start the Jailbreak procedure.
- Start the app Yalu102 present on your device.
- Select the button go present in the center of the screen.
You will be shown a warning that will tell you that the storage space is full. The device will then restart automatically.
The next time you start iOS, you'll see a Cydia icon installed on your iPhone or iPad. If Cydia does not appear, start again yalu102 and execute the procedure.
As mentioned at the beginning of the article, the tethered type jailbreak. This means that with each reboot of your device, you will need to start the app yalu102 to rehabilitate the Jailbreak.
Don't worry, you won't lose all the tweaks installed by Cydia. Each time you restart the device these tweaks will be frozen, to then be reactivated after performing the procedure with the app. yalu102.
The last thing you need to know is the app yalu102 stop working after 7 days. This means that every 7 days you will have to delete the app and install it again from your PC via Cydia Impactor, as shown above. I hope that the Jailbreak iOS 10.2 guide you used to run the Jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad. For any questions or clarifications, do not hesitate to contact us via the comments at the end of this article.