Installing iCleaner Pro on iPhone and iPad can easily free your iOS device from junk files, making it useful. Here is the complete guide that allows you to install this fantastic application on your iOS device without jailbreak. iCleaner Pro a very well known tweak that can only be installed by Cydia on an iOS device with the jailbreak.
The Jailbreak is no longer as popular with iPhone fans as it used to be. The latest version of iOS is more elegant than ever in terms of features, and most iPhone users don't feel the need to install Cydia tweaks.
Those who are familiar with the jailbreak know iCleaner Pro. This app allows you to clean up the cache on your iPhone with ease. In case you don't want unnecessary data or cache to fill your device, this application can be a smart tool to keep junk files away.Even more interesting, the news that it is now possible to install iCleaner Pro on iPhone and iPad with iOS 10 even without jailbreak. Here's how:
How to install iCleaner Pro on iPhone and iPad without Jailbreak
- Start the toolCydia Impactoron your PC or Mac.
- Connect iPhone or iPad to the PC via the USB cable.
- You will see the name of your device appear on Cydia Impactor as shown in the image below.
- Now extract the contents of the folder iCleaner.zipand drag the fileiCleaner.ipa inside the tool.
- A new window will appear in which you will have to enter your Apple ID account's email address.
- Press OK and then enter your account password. Give confirmation.
NOTE:if you have 2-step verification enabled on your Apple ID account, you need to create an ad-hoc password in your account settings. To do this go to the site appleid.apple.comand login with your data. In the sectionSafetyclick onEdit. Finally under the headingAPP SPECIFIC PASSWORDS selectGenerate password. You will be asked to enter a password tag. TypeiCleaner Pro. Copy the proposed password and paste it in the window ofCydia Impactorto proceed.
- The tool will start to sign the app and install it on your iOS 10 device. If a message appears, pressOKto proceed.
- When the installation is complete on your iOS 10 device go toSettings->General->Device management(orProfile and device management).
- Click on your email address and then onAuthorize email addressto grant all permits toiCleaner.
- Return to the Home Screen and start iCleaner Pro.
What to do past 7 days
To install iCleaner Pro on iPhone with iOS 10 you need to certify the app. The certificate has a duration of 7 days. At the end of this period, you will notice that the app can no longer be opened and crasher at the start. To restore operation, proceed as follows:
- Connect your device to the PC via the USB cable.
- Start Cydia Impactor.
- Drag the fileiCleaner.ipainside Cydia Impactor.
- Enter the email and password of the previously used Apple ID account.
At this point a new certificate will be inserted in the app and you can continue using the app without any problem.
How to clean up junk files and free up memory on iPhone and iPad using iCleaner Pro
Step 1 Launch iCleaner Pro on your iOS device. Then, check the option Allow temporary files to be cleaned on the main screen.
Step 2 To enter a notification message, tap Confirmation to get on with the process.
Step 3 Next, click on the "Start cleaning?To start the cache clearing process. You will see a popup called "Quick mode." Click onKeep it going.
Step 4 Now let the cleaning process be completed. You should see the interface with a progress bar.
Step 5. Once the process is completed, a warning will appear Completed cleaning. Click on Confirmation.
Done! Now, check how much memory you have recovered on your iPhone. Just go to General Settings Space on your device and iCloud.
Now that you have iCleaner Pro installed on iPhone, make the most of this application to get rid of unnecessary cache on your iOS device.