The larger version of the Galaxy S8, known as Galaxy S8 Plus, can now easily get root permissions via CF Auto Root. Chainfire released the new version of CF Auto Root a few days ago, and now supports all Samsung Galaxy smartphones with Android Nougat. So far, the new security features of Android 7.0 Nougat have limited the CF Auto Root utility, which did not allow obtaining the Root permissions on Galaxy S8 Plus.
CF Auto Root the utility that allows you to get only root permissions, but does not install TWRP Recovery on your phone. You can flash this file using Samsung's Odin tool. The CF Auto Root tool works perfectly on almost all Exynos variants of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
Users have looked for the easiest way to get root permissions on Galaxy S8 Plus, now they can do it via CF Auto Root, following the simple steps in this guide.
READ CAREFULLY: OBTAINING THE ROOT SULGALAXY S8 Plus PERMITS THROUGH THE CF AUTO ROOT FUNCTION, YOUR WARRANTY AND KNOX COUNTER ARE CANCELED. AFTER OBTAINING ROOT PERMITS, YOU WILL HAVE ACTIVATED THE DM-VERITY VERIFICATION. TO PASS THIS, YOU MUST RECOVER THE FACTORY OF THE PHONE THAT WILL CANCEL THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF THE PHONE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY INCIDENT, GUIDEITECHNON WILL RECEIVE YOU AND WILL DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- This guide is compatible with the following versions of the Galaxy S8 Plus: G955F, G955FD, G955U, G955N is G955W running Android Nougat. Do not use it with any other device. Check the model number of your device by accessing the Settings> Phone info.
- Charge your phone at least 50% to guarantee power during the flash process.
- Make a full backup of your Android smartphone, your important contacts, the call log, SMS messages. Copy the multimedia contents to the PC. You can also synchronize your contacts with your Gmail account. Do not ignore this step, as you will need to restore the device after obtaining root permissions.
- In developer option skills OEM release and the mode USB debugging on the phone.
- Use the OEM data cable to connect the phone to the PC.
- Disable Samsung Kies and Windows Firewall while using Odin.
- Follow the other instructions below carefully.
After extracting the downloaded file, you will receive a file Auto Root.tar for your device.
Root permissions on Galaxy S8 Plus with CF AutoRoot
- You open Odin 3.12.5.exe on your computer.
- Click on the tab AP in Odin.
- Select the file CF Auto Root.tar.md5 just downloaded for your phone.
- Put the phone in download mode now press and hold the keys for a while Volume Gi + Home + Power button.
- Now connect your phone to the PC. As soon as you make the connection, check the box ID: COM in Odin it turns blue. The status will be displayed Addedin the Odin register box.
- Click on the button Options of Odin. Make sure the only option selected is F.ResetTime. No other options should be selected.
- Now that everything is ready to flashAuto Root, click on the button Start of Odin and wait a while.
- It will take a minute at most to flash CF Auto Root. Once PASS! flashes, disconnects the phone and manually restarts it. Hold down the keys for a p Volume Up + Gi + Power buttonto restart the phone.
- When the Galaxy S8 Plus starts up, it will show you that the function has been activated DM-Verity and that it is necessary to reset the device. Do theRESETof the device to boot the system. If the phone does not ask you to reset the device, simply start the phone, so you can skip this step.
- Once you reset the phone, on reboot it will take you to the new unlocked system. Now possible to install Root Checker to check if you have obtained root permissions on the device. all.
If your Galaxy S8 Plus continues to notify you of an ongoing unauthorized activity, simply open the application SuperSUon the phone. SuperSU will tell you to disable Samsung Knox. Let SuperSU disable Samsung Knox and notify you of unauthorized activity he will leave immediately afterwards.
If the phone is taking too long to boot, it can start the recovery mode and clear the cache partition. If the phone still takes time, restart the phone in the recovery mode and run a factory data reset (factory data reset). It can take up to 10 minutes for the phone to load. Take some time while the phone completes the process.
You got root permissions on Galaxy S8 Plus using the simplest procedure with CF Auto Root. Now you can start improving your device. On a phone with root permissions you can use applications like Titanium Backup, Greenify and many others. You can also increase your phone's battery life by using apps that require root unlocked. In this article you will find the best apps for Android devices with root. Now you can capture the best of your Android smartphone.