Xiaom glismartphone as many of those products in China, do not have Play Store and Play Services installed by default. And this also applies to the Xiaomi Mi6 smartphone. Indeed, this absence may be unavoidable for those looking for a complete Android experience on these devices. So in this article I want to show you how possibleinstall Google Apps on Xiaomi Mi6.
Although Xiaomi offers an alternative way to install Apps and Games, of course, if you are a fan of Google products, I reassure you, because you can install Google Play Store and Google Play Services on Xiaomi Mi6 for a better experience, especially when you use it at outside of China.
Fortunately, you can separately install the Google applications suite on devices with MIUI 8, read on to know how. The zip file you will find below contains all the essential Google applications, such as Gmail, Calendar, Google Photos, Drive, etc. So let's see how to download and install Google Apps on Xiaomi Mi6 (GApps).
How to install Google Apps on Xiaomi Mi6 (GApps)
- Download fromhere the Gapps file for Mi6.
- Extract the zip file and move the AllBackup folder to ?Internal memory MIUI backup"In the device. (If the backup folder is not present, create one).
- Next, switch to Settings Additional settings and click on Backup & reset.
- Select the option Local backup.
- Here you will find the backup folder you copied to your device. Select and then click onRestore.
- The Restore process takes some time, so wait until the procedure ends. Once finished, you can click onend.
- Just restart your Xiaomi Mi6 and you will find the Play Store app icon on the device's home screen. All Google Play services will work just as well as on any other Android device.
Well, now you can download Apps and Games to your liking on the Mi6, using the classic Google Play Store interface. If you encounter any problem installing Gaps on Xiaomi Mi 6, don't hesitate to let us know in the comments section below.