Especially with the latest devices, Samsung has given Apple users so many reasons to leave their iPhone and move to its Galaxy smartphones. iPhone was preferred by millions of users, but when it comes to freedom, ease of access, freeing up the potential of the operating system and using the device in the desired way, iPhone leaves something to be desired and does not give the possibility to customize the fantastic operating system iOS. Although the Galaxy devices are very different from the iPhone, the reason why you can decide totransfer all data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy only for the versatility of the Android operating system and its possibility of customization. It might be interesting to know oneapp for transfer contacts from iphone to Samsung and also other data, read on to discover it.
In a Galaxy community, many people have documented their transition from iPhone to Galaxy and the most insistent question we encountered was how to transfer data from iPhone to Galaxy, or more generally, how to switch from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy and move audio, photos, videos, contacts, call history from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy.
Following this question, we came across Samsung Smart Switch, a Samsung application that allows users to make a complete migration from their iPhone to the new Galaxy smartphone.
IPhone Smart Switch quite easy to use and Samsung has a well-made tutorial on its website, but not all users are still aware of this application, and therefore we found it necessary to make a detailed and complete guide. Now let's go to the guide to transfer all the data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy and let's start with the migration of data from your iPhone to Android.
How to transfer all data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy using the phone
This is the first solution to transfer data from iPhone to Galaxy using the phone.
- First of all deactivateiMessage give her Settings on your iPhone. You can also do this by disabling iMessage from the Apple site.
- Now, you need to back up all your account data iCloud using your iPhone. Back up contacts, calendar, photos, Wi-Fi settings, call history, browser bookmarks and application list.
- Once backed up, remove yours Apple ID from iPhone and iCloud. (Skip if already done)
- Also remove theSIM Card from your iPhone (Make sure your iMessage is disabled). (Skip if you've already done it)
- Now insert the SIM card in your Smartphone Samsung Galaxy. (Skip if you've already done it)
- Once you have turned on and configured your Smartphone Samsung Galaxy, open Google Play Store.
- Now on Google Play Store, search for Samsung Smart Switch and install it.
- LINK |Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
- Once installed, access the application.
- Now in Samsung Smart Switch, touches "Import from iCloud".
- If you have backed up content from multiple devices to your iCloud account, you need to select the source device, the one from which you want to transfer the content.
- Now choose the content you want to transfer and touchLet's start the transfer".
- The transfer will begin and you will have all your important data on the new Galaxy smartphone.
- You can transfer music and video files using the method described below.
- This all, let's now describe another method.
How to migrate and transfer data from iPhone to Galaxy using the PC / MAC
Let's see the second solution on how to transfer data from iPhone to Galaxy using the PC or Mac.
- disableiMessagethrough the Apple site.
- Make sure you have installed iTunes on your PC / MAC, connect your iPhone to your PC / MAC now.
- Now back up the iPhone content via iTunes.
- Download and installSamsung Smart Switch on your PC / MAC.
- LINK | Download for PC eMac.
- Now launch on the computer Samsung Smart Switch.
- Connect the Galaxy device to the PC / MAC.
- Select the device from which you want to transfer data, at this time it should be iPhone. Samsung Smart Switch automatically detects the backup in this step.
- Now select the content you want to transfer. You can import contacts, calendar, notes, applications, call lists, alarms, bookmarks, WI FI settings, messages, photos, videos and documents.
- Click on "Transfer"And the transfer will start.
- To transfer applications, you need to install Smart Switch on your phone and find the missing apps from the Google Play Store.
This all. We hope this guide has been useful for transferring all data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy. In case you find difficulty, ask for help in the comments below.