Do you want to upgrade toWindows 10your PC? In this guide we will show you how to upgrade the PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 a Windows 10. Before proceeding, it should be noted that the upgrade from a previous version to Windows 10 is completely free, so you can use the license already in your possession of the old version without any problems.
Upgrading for a fee only if you decide to format the hard disk and then re-install Windows 10, but if you have Windows 7 or Windows 8, by following this guide you can upgrade for free.
NOTE 1: Microsoft offers free upgrade to Windows 10 only within one year of its release, which took place on July 29, 2015, so you can upgrade for free by July 29, 2016.
NOTE 2: A version of Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 must be installed on your PC.
NOTE 3:Rest assured that during the update procedure the files and programs on the PC will not be deleted.
Upgrade to Windows 10
- For upgrade to Windows 10First of all, connect to the official Microsoft page to download the update file. Scroll down the page and click on Download Tool Now (32 bit version) if your version of Windows is installed on the 32-bit PC, otherwise click on Download Tool Now (64 bit version). If you don't know which version to choose, first check the installed version in the Information section of the PC, in each case you have purchased the PC recently, so the version to download is certainly the 64-bit version.
- At the end of the download start the program to upgrade to Windows 10. A window will open in which you must select Update your PC now and then click on Come on.
- The automatic download of Windows 10 will start, which could last a couple of hours, depending on the type of connection you are using.
- Once the download is complete, accept the license terms when shown.
- The program will start to scan the PC to check the compatibility and determine if possible to upgrade to Windows 10 and if available enough space to upgrade. No activation code will be required as you are updating from Windows 7 or from Windows 8.
- At the end of the check, a window will be shown in which you must make sure that the Italian language is selected. Click on the button to start the installation. All programs and files will not be deleted and you will find them again after the update.
Upgrade to Windows 10 it may take some time, as the update file weighs about 4GB and the installation phase can last from 20 to 40 minutes.
The procedure to be followed for very simple and at the end of it you will find yourself with the operating system of your PC updated to Windows 10 and with all the files and programs that you had with Windows 7 or Windows 8. If you have encountered problems or have any questions, please write via comments.