With the update of your Mac a OS X Yosemite, you will have had the chance to discover the new features introduced and the best performance compared to the previous version. This release of OS X as well as being stable, full of new features that can be useful especially for those who want one integration of Mac functions with those of iPhone and iPad. This feature we are talking about in this article, which allows you to record the screen of iPad and iPhone on the Mac, on some occasions it will be very useful.
Now you can record the screen of iPhone and iPad on your Mac, if on the latter running OS X Yosemiteor later version and on the installed iOS device iOS 8 or higher. Apple is doing its best to integrate the Mac with all its devices. As we have already seen in altripost, you can receive calls on your Mac, send and receive SMS. What is necessary to record the screen of iPad and iPhone on the Mac? The necessary application Quick-Time Player already present on the computer, which also makes it possible to record the screen of iPad and iPhone on the Mac.You will also need a Lightning cable to connect your mobile device to your Mac. Without further ado, let's begin to see the process of recording the screen of the devices on your Mac.
How to record the screen of iPad and iPhone on the Mac
- Grab your iDevice and connect it to your Mac with the Lightning cable.
- Now start Quick-Time Player on your Mac.
- Go up File> New movie recording (or alternatively press the Alt + Cmd + N keys)
- Now you will see a new window with a red button Record
- Click the drop-down button next to the button.
- From the video selection list, select your device.
- Do the same with the microphone.
- Now, once the settings are configured, click on the red button Record to start recording.
- To stop recording, just click on the menu bar or press Ctrl + Cmd + N
This all. You will now have a file on your Mac with the screen recording of your idevice, which can be a video or a slide show of images. Good fun!