Being able to quickly download an entire Facebook photo album can be useful for the strangest reasons, which may not come to your mind now. However, you can well imagine that doing this process manually would cost you a significant amount of time, desire and effort. Fortunately, as I think you imagine already, there is an automated procedure to download Facebook album that allows you to perform all these downloads with a simple click.
Being a useful procedure for users of the well-known Google Chrome browser, I am going to talk to you about one of the interesting extensions available for it.
In particular, the extension of our interest to download Facebook albums quickly is called Downloader FB Album. You can easily download it from this link: Download.
How to download Facebook albums with Chrome
Once you have downloaded this useful extension, to download Facebook albums, you just have to follow the simple steps listed below:
- Go to your Facebook account and choose the album you want to download.
- At the top, next to the web page of the Chrome page, click on the application icon (similar to the Facebook logo).
- Click on Normal or up Without auto load if the album contains many photos
- A new window will open. Click CTRL + S
- In the save window choose the destination folder, at the bottom, choose Save as: Web page, Complete
- You will find the photos in the folder _files inside the destination folder selected above
Going to the location where you stored the archive .zip you can now unzip it, finding all the visual files in the Facebook album in it. Don't forget that everything was possible with a single click on an icon.
Well, the very simple guide to download Facebook album ends here, I hope you can enjoy it and above all that it can be useful in the near future. In case you have doubts, suggestions or requests, however, don't hesitate to comment!
Maybe you share the article with your Facebook friends, you never know that it may be of interest to them and useful.