When it comes to installing a program that can read and edit PDF files, software from popular brands like Adobe, Foxit and Nitro immediately come to mind, but not necessarily the best ones for our needs. Often what makes the difference is not the quantity of functions present in a program but the stability and simplicity of use. Below we have compiled a mini-ranking with the 3 best PDF Editor for PC and Mac, which can also be used in a professional environment.
PDFelement a software released only 1 year ago, but which has already conquered thousands of users around the world looking for a simple and effective PDF Editor for PC and Mac to use. PDFelement first of all a PDF file reader with a pleasant and intuitive interface that allows you to quickly access the many features available. Some basic features of this program are those of create a PDF file from scratch, or from an Excel, PowerPoint or Word file and from merge multiple PDF files, operations that can be performed by simply dragging the files into the program.
But the feature that turns out to be the strong point of this program is the one that allows you to edit PDF documents. It will be enough to import the file into the program, then go to the "MODIFY" menu and select the part of text to be modified / corrected.
In addition to adding text, the Edit section contains other important tools such asadding images,the inclusion of hypertext links, the modification of the color or of the dimension of the text and the modification of thealignment of the text. If a PDF file was obtained from the scanning of a document, to modify the text it is necessary to use the function OCR that can convert the PDF into an "editable" PDF. The OCR will also be able to make the text present in the images in the PDF editable!
In addition to the basic features there are many other features that are worth mentioning:
– certify or enter your digital signature or custom stamps, a very interesting aspect especially for professionals.
– rotate, crop, insert, replace, divide, extract, remove specific pages from the PDF document
– add a background, or one numbering or one page header / pi in the PDF pages
– insert annotations and highlight an area of ??a page or sentences of the text, useful actions in the document review phase.
– convert PDF in format Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Image
– add modules like checkboxes, scrolling, radio or checkboxes and various types of buttons
– to protect opening or editing documents using password management
In light of what has just been said and the licensing costs (around 90 for the version with OCR and therefore significantly lower than the competition), PDFelement is certainly among the best PDF editors for PC and Mac.
2. Nitro PRO
3. Foxit PDF Editor