In this article we offer a complete guide to updating install MacOS Sierra Hackintosh on PC supported based on Intel processors. It is a simple guide that does not require special knowledge, even if you have to be very careful in the steps, and everybody can do it, just proceed step by step in the procedure indicated below.
How to install MacOS Sierra Hackintosh on PC
After the release of MacOS Sierra for the Mac, also the powerful toolUniBeast been updated to allow users to install MacOS Sierra Hackintosh on PC. Below we offer you the step-by-step guide to help you run all the processes, not all simple but not impossible, to install MacOS Sierra Hackintosh on a PC.
1. Register on the sitetonymacx86. If you don't have a user account, create one.2. Download the latest tools fromUniBeast is MultiBeast from the download section.3. The availability of a 16 GB or larger USB drive.4. Perform a full system backup. The advice to perform a complete backup of the existing system, in this way, in case of problems, you can always go back by installing the previous system.
UniBeast untool which creates a bootable installer of the downloaded version of MacOS. Access to the Maccon running OS X Lion 10.7.5 or later is required. It is also necessary to access the Mac App Store to download MacOS and create the installation unit.
STEP 1: Download MacOS Sierra
The complete MacOS Sierra operating system can be downloaded for free from those who purchased Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion or have a Mac with preloaded OS X Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, or MacOS Sierra. Download the application from the Mac App Store using your Apple ID on any Mac running the OS X 10.7.5 or later operating system.
- Open the Mac App Store
- Log in with your Apple ID
- Download Mac OS Sierra
The MacOS Sierra installation application will appear in / Applications.
STEP 2: Create a bootable USB drive with UniBeast
Now you have to follow every step following the letter.
- Insert the USB drive into the Mac port
- You open / Applications / Utilities / Disk Utility
- Highlight the USB drive in the left column
STEP 3: delBIOS recommended settings
After downloading and creating a bootable USB for MacOS Sierra 10.12, you need to enter the computer's BIOS and set the motherboard or UEFI components. This step will allow the installation USB to start the Clover menu. It is important to do this in a correct and careful way, otherwise you will not be able to continue and realize a MacOS Hackintosh Sierra.
If you are creating a CustoMac desktop (a PC in which, instead of Windows or Linux, Mac OS X installed) with AMI UEFI BIOS, the options are simple. For other systems, be sure to set the BIOS to the optimized default settings, and the hard drive in mode AHCI.
1. To access the BIOS / UEFI Setup, press and hold Delete on the keyboard while the system is booting.2. Charge Optimized Defaults3. If the CPU supports VT-d, deactivate it4. If the system has CFG-Lock, deactivate it5. If the system has Secure Boot Mode, deactivate6. Set OS Type toOther OS7. If the system hasIO SerialPort, deactivate it8. Set XHCI Handoff toEnabled9. If you have diseries 6 or an x58 system with BIOS AWARD, disable it USB 3.010. Save and exit.
STEP 4: MacOS Sierra Installation
You have almost finished the process to install MacOS Sierra Hackintosh on a PC. All you need to do is start the PC from the USB drive and install the software.
1. Turn on the computer2. Press the hot key to choose how to start the device (usually F12, F11, F10, or F8) 3. Choose USB4. On the Clover startup screen, choose to start Mac OS X from USB5. When you get to the program installation, choose the language.
6. For a new MacOS installation, you must delete and format the destination drive according to the following steps before continuing.
to. In the top menu bar select Utility, and open Disk Utility. Highlight the destination unit for installing Sierra in the left column.c. Click the Cancel button. By Name: type Sierra (can be renamed later) e. By Format: Choose OS X Extended (Journaled) f. For Program: choose GUID Partition Mapg. Click Cancel. Close Disk Utility
7. When the installer asks you where to install, choose Sierra, or the existing installation.8. When finished, the system restarts automatically.
STEP 5: Post-installation with MultiBeast
MultiBeast an all-in-one post-installation tool designed to allow booting from hard disk and installing support for audio, network and graphics. The installation of the completed operating system, but the drive is not yet bootable. Start from USB, this time choose Sierra.
1. Turn on the computer2. Press the shortcut key to select boot device3. Choose USB4. On the startup screen, select the new installation Sierra.5. Complete the MacOS Sierra6 installation. Open and run MultiBeast
10. Click on Print or Save to back up the configuration11. Click on Build therefore install