On the subject of Guideitech, the subject of backing up your data has often been discussed. Many use the PC for work and store very important documents in it. For this reason it is highly advisable to make a security backup of the entire PC disk to avoid unpleasant surprises. It happens quite often that the PC can get damaged. What to do if you are no longer able to access the data on your PC because the hard disk is damaged? If you do not have a copy of your data, the only solution to recover data from a damaged hard disk is to use data recovery software.
There are many solutions on the market that try to solve the specific problem of data recovery. Today I would like to talk to you about softwareWondershare Data Recovery. a multi-platform tool. This means that it is compatible with both Windows and Mac. It allows data recovery from damaged hard drives or accidentally deleted. If you are looking for a solution to recover data from a damaged hard drive, then I advise you to read this article. You could find the solution.
A data recovery program allows you to start a document search and restore procedure. These types of tools are very useful in two situations: when the hard disk is damaged or when we accidentally delete a file from our PC. I recently got to try Wondershare Data Recovery, a software available for both Windows and Mac. It allows data recovery without having to worry about the operating system we are using. Most of the file systems currently available on the market are compatible.
To make such software attractive and above all easy to use, a big job must be done on the graphical interface. The different options must be easily understood and accessible. The end user of the software is no longer very interested in entering the technicalities of the sector. Rather it needs to quickly retrieve the documents it needs. For this reason, a huge graphic design work was done to make the tool easily accessible to all.
Wondershare Data Recovery compatible not only with classic mechanical Hard Disks but also with SSD disks, which are increasingly common in modern computers. As for the type of file that can be recovered, the Wondershare solution is compatible with the most common comedoc, PDF, JPG, mp3, rar archive, zip and many other formats.
To show you how easy it is to use the software, below I will show you the search procedure for photos, music and other files that have been deleted from your computer.
- The first thing you can do is downloadWondershare Data Recovery fromcompany site and install it on the PC.
- At the end of the installation, at startup it will be asked which file types need to be recovered. You can choose photos, audios, videos, emails, documents and other types of files.
- After selecting the file types you want to recover and press on Following, you need to select the disk to be scanned. It is possible to select both an internal and an external disk connected to the PC.
- The scanning process of the entire selected disk will start. Now all we have to do is wait for the execution to finish.
- At the end of the scan, in a new screen will be shown all the files that could be recovered divided by type. After selecting the files to recover, just clickRecover to germinate the process. If the files you are trying to recover were not found, you can start a thorough scan of the disk.
- In the last dialog box you will need to select the destination in which to place the recovered files.
It took just a few simple procedures to complete data recovery with Wondershare Data Recovery.
Wondershare Data Recovery, in addition to recovering data from damaged Hard Disk, provides a series of other functions. For example, you can proceed with the recovery of partitions, data in RAW or pause the scan and resume it later.
Wondershare Data Recovery can be downloaded for free in the trial via the official website. The free version only allows the disk to be scanned. If you want to proceed with the total recovery, you need to buy a license for 79.95 six for the Windows version than for Mac.