Bypassing the unlock sequence (Reset Screen Lock) of a phone may be very useful when you forget your password to return to accessing your data. Xiaomi users are increasing in exponential numbers also in Italy and we often use the Pattern Lock on the phone for security reasons. The main reason why we block the screen to keep data on the phone away from prying eyes. Make this choice if you don't want to show your personal images, social media accounts, emails and other private data. This is the reason why we set the Pattern, Pin or Password on our phone.
Bypass unlock sequence Xiaomi phones with Mi Password Remover
Now, what if we forget the unlock sequence? In an attempt to unlock you will see the error "The phone has been blocked try again in 119 minutes"On the lock screen. This is the guide for those who have forgotten their password, pattern or screen unlocking on Xiaomi devices. The following method works on all Xiaomi devices with MIUI 7/8/9 including Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 5, 5A. Read on to know how to bypass Xiaomi phones unlock sequence.
To perform this procedure, it is not necessary to unlock the phone bootloader or flash anything. You can unlock the Xiaomi phone whose password you can't remember with this simple trick. Be careful not to make mistakes in the procedure, you may lose your phone data.
Requirements for Reset Pattern Lock:
Steps to remove Pattern Lock on MIUI 8/9
1. Start your Xiaomi smartphone in Fastboot mode. To do this, turn off the phone and press Ignition + Volume down simultaneously for a few seconds.
2. On reboot you are in Fastboot mode.
3. Download Mi Password Remover from the previous download links and extract it on your computer.
4. In the extraction folder you will find some files which are: adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, AdbWinUsbApi.dll and Mi Reset.bat.
5. Make sure you have installed the ADB and Fastboot drivers and connect the smartphone to the computer via the USB cable.
6. Run "Reset me". When you press the button, the process that removes the lock on the phone's pattern lock starts.
7. Run again "adb.exe?And enter the following command to restart the phone normally.
Compliments! You have unlocked the phone. Now you can put a new unlock sequence on your Xiaomi phone.
In order not to risk losing your data in cases like these that you can't unlock your phone, it's always a good idea to make a backup of your data periodically. Find out how to do this guide.