Vintage style, fine materials, quality optics. this is the secret of the Fujifilm X line, which after the X-Pro1 and the EX-1 launches the small mirrorless XM-1. Compact and lightweight body, it loses the sight of the older sisters, but retains the large APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor present in the X-Pro1, and the interchangeable optics. The X-M1 (…)
Vintage style, fine materials, quality optics. this is the secret of the Fujifilm X line, which after the X-Pro1 and the EX-1 launches the small mirrorless XM-1. Compact and lightweight body, it loses the sight of the older sisters, but retains the large APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor present in the X-Pro1, and the interchangeable optics.
The X-M1 is the third interchangeable lens camera that joins the Fujifilm range. Despite the small size, X-M1 performance is high for its category, and allows, even with a budget, reduced to have a mirrorless retr.
The time dial gives way to the mode dial, to be used more easily by neophytes.
An important feature introduced Wi-Fi, it becomes easier to share images and transmit them to the PC. Thanks to the dedicated application "FUJIFILM Camera App", free downloadable, it is possible to transfer and save your favorite photos on your smartphone or tablet PC simply by pressing the dedicated Wi-Fi button.
All the selection buttons and dials are located on the right side of the LCD screen to promote speed, optimal operation and ease of use. The position of the keys has been designed to allow access to all the functions and settings when holding the camera with just the right hand.
The mode dial allows you to easily and quickly choose which setting to use. Among others, the SR Auto function is available which automatically recognizes the type of scene to get perfect photos in any situation and the Advanced Filters function that allows you to take artistic photographs using different photographic filters.
X-M1 equipped with two command dials (Command Dials), which allow you to quickly adjust the aperture value, shutter speed and exposure compensation. To access the most frequently used functions, such as white balance, burst mode and macro mode, without having to go through the menu, you can use the convenient dedicated buttons on the back that allow intuitive and fast operation. Finally, there is the useful Q button that allows you to quickly switch to the most used menus.
Main features FUJIFILM X-M1:
- 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor
- EXR Processor II for fast response times
- Start-up time of 0.5 sec, 0.05 sec shooting delay, 5.6 fps continuous shooting (max. 30 frames)
- 3-way tilting LCD display (920K pixel high definition)
- Flash built with FUJIFILM's Super i-Flash technology
- ISO200-6400 with 1/3 incremental steps (extended range from ISO 12800 to 25600 reducing resolution)
- Full HD video recordings at 30 fps
- 49 points for IAF
- Artistic filters: 8 advanced filters and 5 film simulation modes
- Super i-Flash technology
- In-camera RAW file management
- Q button for displaying the most used menus
- Hot shoe
- Wireless system for transferring images to smartphones and tablet PCs via FUJIFILM Camera App
- Compact and lightweight body (330 grams)
- Elegant rtro design, available in three colors: black, silver and brown * (* available from October 2013)