Because it is necessary connect a Bluetooth speaker to the PC if the computer already has the built-in speakers? If you are reading this guide you already know that connect Bluetooth speaker to the PC greatly improves the computer's audio to listen to music, watch movies or play games using a simple Bluetooth wireless connection. There are different models and prices of Bluetooth speakers, we have reviewed some like the iClever Bluetooth speaker with excellent audio quality.
or the 20W Aukey speaker with powerful bass.
How to connect Bluetooth speaker to PC with Windows 10
If you have a PC or laptop with Windows 10 and a built-in Bluetooth connection, you can easily connect a Bluetooth speaker for wireless playback, providing greater audio quality and more powerful volume for playing, watching movies and listening to music. If you spend a few minutes reading this guide, I will show you the procedure on the Windows system to connect a Bluetooth speaker to the PC with Windows 10.
Although Windows 10 overall an excellent operating system, it fails to improve the sound of the laptop or PC internal speakers, and evident when trying to watch a movie in streaming. If you have the Bluetooth connection built into the PC or laptop with Windows 10, you will need to easily connect a Bluetooth speaker for wireless playback, providing greater and more powerful audio quality and placing the speaker anywhere in the room. Below I will show you the steps to follow to connect a Bluetooth speaker in Windows 10 without using connection cables.
Set Bluetooth on Windows 10
1) The first step is to open the application Settings and select "Devices". Make sure it's the new application Settings introduced in Windows 8.
2) In the menu "Devices?Select the menu Bluetooth on the left side and activates the Bluetooth if not already.
Pair of Bluetooth PC speakers
3) Turn on the Bluetooth speaker and put it in pairing mode. The method for switching the device to pairing mode varies between manufacturers – check the Bluetooth speaker manual for more details on how it should be done.
4) Once you are in pairing mode on your speaker, go back to the Bluetooth menu on your PC and wait for the speaker to appear in the list of detected devices.
5) Click on associate – depending on the Bluetooth speaker, it may be necessary to enter a code to complete the pairing process, but not always required.
6) Once the speaker is connected, all the audio coming from the PC with Windows 10 will be diverted to the Bluetooth speaker.
If the audio is not transferred to the Bluetooth speaker?
In the event that audio playback is not transmitted by the Bluetooth speaker, you will need to perform another step. Click with the right mouse button on the volume icon that you find in the lower right corner of Windows 10, click Reproduction devices, then select the Bluetooth speaker from the list and click "default".
It is important to note that for some applications it may be necessary to restart them to apply the changes. We have seen this with applications like iTunes and Spotify and also with many PC games.
If you want to know the steps to associate a Bluetooth mouse with the PC, I suggest you read this guide.