It will certainly have happened to you transfer songs from iPhone, iPodo iPad to a friend on your PC or Mac, but not able to do so because Apple does not allow this operation. I also had the need to transfer music, looking for some application that fulfilled this requirement, I came across Sharepod, free application compatible with Mac and PC that allows you to transfer songs from iPhone but not only, even playlists and much more in all your computer
Sharepod a simple application that lets you transfer all the music from devices to your computer. Not just music, it allows you to copy playlists, videos, podcasts and any other iPhone, iPad or iPod to your PC and in iTunes with one click. If you keep reading you can see how this interesting transfer service works.
How to transfer songs from iPhone, iPad to PC and Mac
- The first thing to do is to download Sharepod from the developer website via this linkon your computer or Mac.
- Perform the installation and then start the software and connect your device to your Mac or PC
- Wait for that Sharepod recognize the iPhone, iPod or iPad and, if iTunes is open, close it.
- At this point select the program interface the songs you want to transfer to the Mac / PC and select the drop-down menu at the bottom right, choose whether to transfer the songs to a specific folder or import them into iTunes.
- At this point select the button GO and wait for the operation to finish.
Among the many features, Sharepodit also allows you to recover your music library after a computer crash. If you have a new computer and want to move the music library to iTunes, with Sharepod Auto-Transfer allows you to recover your music tracks and playlists with just one click.