If you have any Android device that has theunlocked bootloader and you have already installed a custom recovery such as TWRP Recovery, then your device is suitable to use the simplest method in the world to obtain the diroot permissions, that of Flash SuperSU on Android devices. As you know, getting root permissions allows you to customize your phone by changing every aspect of the operating system.
What and what SuperSU is for
SuperSU an app to manage advanced Android permissions developed by Chainfire. It allows you to manage root permissions on Android devices once you have accessed allaroot on your smartphone or tablet. Chainfire has created a SuperSU.zip file that can be "flashed" or more simply installed, through a custom recovery. Flashing this .zip file allows you to install the SuperSU app in order to get root permissions simply. What does this mean? That you can flash the SuperSU zip file through a custom recover and get root access on any Android device. If you don't know how to install TWRP Recovery on Android devices, you can read this guide.
The SuperSU app is also available in the Google Play Store, but this version does not allow you to get root permissions, it only manages to manage them after unlocking. So, if you also want to get root permissions, you need to download the SuperSU.zip file on your computer, unpack it and then pass it on to your mobile device. Continue to find out the details of the procedure.
First you need to download the SuperSU file from the link below and follow the instructions below to flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery, and finally get root permissions on Android devices. This is a Beta version but the advantage is that it has support for the latest Android versions (currently Android Oreo) but maybe it has some bugs (although, in our opinion, this SuperSU Beta version is quite stable).
DOWNLOAD | SuperSU-v2.82
In this brief guide, you will see the very simple procedure for flashing SuperSU using TWRP Recovery on any device that is an Android smartphone or tablet, regardless of the phone manufacturer or model. By carefully following all the necessary steps, you will be able to obtain root permissions and customize your device according to your needs.
- The device bootloader must be unlocked.
- need to have TWRP Recovery installed on the device.
- Make a complete backup of your device before proceeding: Guide to backing up your Android device without root.
- Make sure you have the latest ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC / Mac.ADB and Fastboot for PCADB and Fastboot for MacOS
- Make sure you have installed the latest Android USB drivers for your device on your PC.
How to get root permissions with SuperSU
- Download the SuperSU zip file from the previous link on your PC.
- Drag the SuperSU zip into the phone's internal memory or SD card.
- Enable USB debugging on the device if it is not already enabled.
- Connect your phone to your PC / Mac. If you see the message "Allow USB debugging" on the device -> select the box Always allow and touch OK.
- Open the terminal on Windows / MacOS:PC: go to the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed. Click with the right mouse button on the empty space in the folder> Select ?Open the command window here? or ?Open the PowerShell window here?.Mac: open the Applications folder, then open the Utilities folder. Open the Terminal application.
- Restart in TWRP Recovery: the method to restart the mobile device in TWRP recovery can vary from device to device. The following ADB commands should do the job on any device.
adb reboot recovery
./adb reboot recovery
- Or, restart the Android device in TWRP Recovery with the method directly on the phone. For example, you might try holding down the Power and Volume Gi buttons simultaneously. Use the volume keys to start the phone in "Recovery Mode".
- Before continuing, make a backup to preserve the files on your phone.
- Select the item install. A new screen will open in which you will have to search for and select the zip file containing SuperSU that you previously transferred.
- Click on the SuperSU zip file and you will see this screen appear.
- Scroll over the buttonSwipe to confirm Flashto start the flash you find at the bottom of the screen to confirm and begin the installation process.
- Will employ very little to flash SuperSU. At the end, click on the "Wipe cache / Dalvik?And scroll to confirm.
- Once flashed, see the option Reboot System now, select it and restart the device.
Compliments! The device has now obtained root permissions. Among the applications on the device you will also find SuperSU.To have a confirmation of root permissions on your Android device, install Root Checker from Google Play and check if the procedure was successful.