As with all Android devices, root permissions can also be unlocked on Huawei phones. One of the methods that simplifies this procedure is the KingoRoot system, one of the best applications for obtaining root permissions with a click on Huawei smartphones. one of the few methods that involves a procedure in two different versions: APK mobile method is PC version. If you have a Huawei device and want to get access to the root, you're in the right place. We have created this guide that will allow you to execute Huawei root phone permissions using the KingoRoot app.
How to get Huawei Phone Root Permissions with KingoRoot
Huawei the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world after Apple and Samsung. This Chinese smartphone company is also well known in Italy for producing quality phones in an affordable price segment. Some of the company's main products are Huawei P10 / Plus, Huawei P8, Huawei Mate S, Huawei P9 / Plus, Huawei Nexus 6P and Huawei Mate 8. If you have one of these devices or other models, then read on.
Kingo Root an app that allows you to access Android system files via root, but also useful for other features:
- Delete system apps;
- Cleans the phone from unwanted files;
- Check notifications and other Android system events.
This root-app can be easily installed on more than a thousand phones and 4,000 firmware, and you can use it on devices like Samsung, ZTE, Lenovo, Huawei and so on; there are no problems even with older versions of Android.
Warnings: the root permissions of the Android device cancels the company warranty. It could also block the device if you do not faithfully follow the steps in the guide. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to the device during or after the root procedure.
Huawei Phone Root Permissions with KingoRoot (APK Version)
You won't find KingoRoot on Google Play but you can download apk-installer from the XDA forum or from the official website below. The installation can be classified as unsafe, therefore it is necessary to disable the security settings on the Android device as we will see in the next steps.
- Enable unknown sources from the Settings> Security> Unknown sources path.
- Download the KingoRoot.apk app from here on your Huawei device.
- With the help of the file manager, locate the APK file and click on it.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the app and unlock the root with a click.
- Launch the app and press "One Click Root"When you see the button.
- Wait until the rooting process is complete.
- When finished, restart the device.
Try to perform the previous steps more than once if the root procedure fails. Even if after trying several times you still don't get access to the root, then follow the other KingoRoot procedure, which expects to get the same result using the PC version. This procedure has a higher success rate than the APK version on mobile.
Huawei Phone Root Permissions with KingoRoot (PC Version)
The following steps allow you to run the root permissions of Huawei / Honor devices with KingoRoot (PC version) by installing the app directly on your computer.
- A computer with Windows and Internet access.
- The battery level of the device must be more than 75%, otherwise it may turn off during the rooting process.
- Make sure you use a standard USB cable to connect the device to the PC.
- I advise you to make a complete backup of the device.
- Close all the antivirus or firewalls running on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your device. To enable it, go to Settings> About device> Press 7 times on Build version go back to Settings> Developer options> Activate the option now USB debugging.
- The Bootloader must be unlocked (on our site you will find the method to unlock it for different Huawei phones).
Procedure for obtaining root permissions
- Download, install and launch the KingoRoot Android application (PC verison) on your computer.
- Now you need to connect the device to the PC via a USB cable. The KingoRoot app automatically detects your device and installs the necessary drivers on your PC.
- Click on "ROOT?To start the root process.
- When finished, you will see the message "ROOT SUCCEED"Displayed on the monitor screen.
You have now successfully rooted your Huawei phone using Kingo.
You got a problem? Let us know in the comments section below. Also, don't forget to share the post with your friends.