If you were anxious toinstall OS X Yosemite Hackintosh on your PC, then the waiting ended, because the toolUniBeast been updated to fully support this Apple operating system. We see in this guide the whole step-by-step process. If you want to install instead OS X El Capitan Hackintosh on Pc, go to this guide.
- A Mac to download OS X Yosemite from Mac App Store and for creating a disc UniBeast.
- One 8 GB (or greater) USB flash drive.
- An Intel-based PC capable of running Yosemite.
How to install OS X Yosemite Hackintosh
Step 1: Using a Mac, download OS X Yosemite free from Mac App Store. Once the download is complete, you can find the Yosemite download file in the folder / Applications.
Step 2: Download UniBeast is MultiBeast. Be sure to download the latest versions.
Step 3: Using the tool Disk Utility on your Mac, format theUSB flash drive.
- start Disk Utility and select the USB drive from the column that appears on the left side.
- Click on the tab Partition up.
- Click on the current drop-down menu, and choose 1 Partition.
- Click on the button Options …,
- Select Master Boot Record.
- Set the unit name as ?USB',
- Set the format type, Mac OS Extended (Journaled).
- Now press the button apply, then click on Partition.
Step 4: Once the disk is formatted and partitioned, start the tool UniBeast which you downloaded in Step 2.
Step 5: After starting the tool, click onKeep it going,Keep it going, Keep it going is I agreeand continue until you reach the screen Select a destination.
Step 6: Select theUSB drive formatted and then click on the button Keep it going.
Step 7: Once you are on the screen Type of installation, select Mac App Store Yosemite – 10.10.
- If you are using an old system with Socket 1156 selected Legacy USB Support.
- If you are installing on a notebook, select Laptop support.
Step 8: If all is right, click on Keep it going, when prompted enter the administrator password for your Mac, and let it UniBeast create a Yosemite USB drive for your PC to allow installation.
Step 9: When the new one bootable USB drive with Yosemite ready, move the file MultiBeast downloaded at Step 2 on it.
Step 10: Start up your PC and at startup, in BIOS setup make sure the BIOS priority is set to boot from USB devices. Connect the bootable USB flash drive to the computer and restart the PC.
Step 11: When prompted, press a key to boot from USB (usually F12 or F8). Now you should see the Chimera startup screen. From here select ?USB?And press the key Submit to continue.
Step 12: Now you are inside OS X Installer, and you will be asked to format the hard disk on which you want to install Yosemite. To do it use Disk Utility with the following settings:
- From the left panel select the hard disk on which you want to install OS X.
- Click on the tab Partition, then click on the current dropdown menu, choosing 1 Partition.
- Click on the button Options …, and choose the partition method GUID.
- Set the unit name as ?Macintosh HD?, And as a type of format, select Mac OS Extended (Journaled).
- Once the options have been set, press the button apply, followed by Partition.
Step 13: When the formatted hard drive, close Disk Utility and return to the main installer screen. Select ?Macintosh HD?, Which will be the unit on which it will be installed Yosemite, and then click on Install.
- Once the installation of OS X completed, you must make it bootable the HDD disk. Perform this operation using the utility MultiBeast.
- MultiBeast an all-in-one post-installation tool designed to allow booting from your hard drive and install hydrive for audio, Wi-Fi data. In addition, System Utilities repairs the permissions and has a collection of drivers and configuration files.
Step 14: Installation completed, but the drive is not yet bootable. Follow these steps:
- Restart the computer
- Press the shortcut key to select the boot device
- Choose USB-HDD
- On the Chimera startup screen, choose the new installation of Yosemite.
- Complete the installation OS X Yosemite
Step 15: start MultiBeastand if this a new installation, click Quick Start to choose EasyBeast, UserDSDT, or DSDT-Free.
Now you need to install all the necessary drivers for your PC. Click on the Drivers for Audio, Graphics, and for the network options.
Click on Customize for more options.
After completing the settings:
- Click Print or Save to back up the configuration.
- Click on Generates then up Install.
Restart the computer to complete the installation.
Well, you've managed to convert your PC into a complete and working one OS X Yosemite Hackintosh.