Usually when talking about how to install Android, users mostly think of a Smartphone or a Tablet. Since Android is an open source platform and I would say too open, it offers greater flexibility in terms of hardware and can be easily executed even on x86 architecture. The most interesting thing you can doinstall Android 4.4 Kit-Kat on your PC without having the need of the Blustacks app and not even of the Virtual Machine to be run on the PC.
Before moving on, let's take a look at how Android can work on the PC. Called android-x86 an unofficial build of Google, specifically designed to run on Intel x86 hardware architecture but also on AMD processors, extending the possibility of working with different hardware and being able to install Android 4.4 Kit-Kat on the PC easily.
android-x86 provided by a series of functions for HD video playback, WiFi support, Bluetooth, multi-touch input, webcams, sound cards and much more. The enriched interface to make it more pleasant to use both on tablets and on netbooks.
Below you will find the guide on how to install Android on PC, but we must warn you that if something happens to the device during or after the process we assume no responsibility, the odds are rare, but our job is to remember it.
What is needed:
- Appropriate Downlaod of ISO Androidx86: link
- USB drive or a CD / DVD burner
- Free space on Hard Drive, Kit-Kat needs 10GB
- UNetbootin for creating bootable USB drives or burning ISO images to USB Flash Drive with ISO to USB.
How to install Android 4.4 Kit-Kat on your PC
- Download the ISO file and create a bootable USB drive or use UNetbootin.
- Now restart the PC system and choose USB as the default boot drive, all the latest BIOS have this option.
- In the menu select Install x86 for Hard Drive.
- Choose the partition to install on Android x86, if you use a new partition it is better to format it first.
- If something appears in relation to GRUB Bootloader appears, leave it.
- Now, with another message you will be asked to set the System / r / w, so that the read / write unit of the PC is placed in the first place.Choose S.
- Restart the PC.
This all and you had the chance to install Android 4.4 Kit-Kat on your PC easily. After restarting your computer you will be given the option to choose the operating system you want to run, Windows or Android.