If you use an Android smartphone with Android 6.0 Marshmallow or later, you need to have a "screen detected overlay" error. Well, probably, that's why you're here. The error mainly occurs with apps that carry a mobile interface that runs on the normal Android interface.
For example, apps like Facebook Messenger (with its mobile chat heads), Drupe, CleanMaster, Button Savior, Lux, Twilight etc. They take control of the screen to bring you their features.
So if you've encountered overlay errors on the screen, here's how to solve it:
1. If you are sure of the application that generated the error, you can simply go to Settings-> App is press the icon of the cog settings top right.
2. Here you can simply go up " Special access "and touch" Draw on other apps ".
3. On this page, you will find all the apps that require authorization for the screen overlay. Search for your app and activate the function " Allow design on other apps ".
Note : the "Draw on other apps" option may be available differently on non-standard Android devices such as Samsung, LG, HTC etc. For example, the option is dubbed "Apps that may appear in the foreground" on Samsung smartphones.
4. If you believe that the authorization is already enabled for an app that brings you the error, you should simply disable it and reactivate it again to solve it. You may need to restart the phone for.
5. Once executed, the app should work properly and no overlapping screen errors should be detected. However, if you don't know which app is causing the problem, you can disable this permission for all the apps listed and activate the apps that you know use the mobile interface. It will ensure that apps that take this permission unnecessarily do not bother any error.
Furthermore, users have reported that apps like Cheetah Mobile's CleanMaster, Asus File Manager and the functionality of a single Samsung hand are considered guilty of the error . You must uninstall these apps and disable the feature on your Samsung smartphone, restart the device and you should no longer see the errors.
Remove screen overlay errors detected with this method
The error detected for the screen overlay was mostly reported by users of Motorola and Samsung smartphones. If you are one of them, this method should solve the problem but, if not, let us know in the comments section below and we will be sure to help.