The Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 is the most beautiful mid-ranger the company has ever produced. The Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus follows the design of the Galaxy S8 and has also laid the foundation for the new Galaxy S9. The Galaxy A8 Plus powered by the Exynos 7885 CPU accompanied by a 4 GB RAM. The internal memory of 64 GB.
The Galaxy A8 Plus has a beautiful 6.0-inch Super-AMOLED display without the physical home button. At the top of the screen there is a double camera for selfies. The back is provided with a 16MP camera. The fingerprint scanner positioned just below the camera. The Galaxy A8 + has a 1080 x 1920 screen with a glass structure finished with an aluminum frame.
The need for root permissions Galaxy A8 Plus and TWRP Recovery
Although these phones have so many features at your fingertips, you can still unlock their true potential by customizing them. To make the Galaxy A8 Plus unique or modify, you first need a TWRP custom recovery. A custom recovery can do magic. It can get you root permissions on your phone. With the help of both custom recovery and root access, you can flash new ROMs and custom mods. TWRP will also allow you to back up all the partitions, including the EFS partition, your phone data and even the Nandroid. Another use of TWRP on A8 + deletion of cache and Dalvik cache. TWRP has its own ADB terminal that will allow you to upload apps and ROMs to your phone.
If you are on this page, I assume you will want to know how to get the root permissions Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 is install TWRP Recovery. Then you can continue reading this guide to install TWRP Recovery and get the Root permissions for the Galaxy A8 Plus Exynos 2018.
Read all the instructions carefully. We have done our best to make the tutorial as simple as possible. If you make a mistake, we will not be responsible. In the event of an accident, we cannot be held responsible. Processes such as TWRP flashing and the phone root will trigger the Knox counter and invalidate the phone warranty. Follow this tutorial at your own risk.
Root Galaxy A8 Plus A730F and installs TWRP
- The TWRP Recovery and root files will work with the Galaxy A8 Plus 2018 version A730F. Do not try this method with another device, as you risk getting the phone bricked due to invalid files.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid power problems during the flash process.
- Skills USB deubgging from the developer options in the phone.
- Skills OEM Unlock to unlock the phone by going into the developer options.
- Back up all your important contacts, call logs, SMS messages and multimedia content.
- Use the original data cable of the phone to connect it to the PC.
- If Samsung Kies is installed on your PC, turn it off while using Odin.
- Disable Firewall / Antivirus to download files correctly.
- Get a microSD card or a USB OTG as you need to copy the files to them.
- Follow the rest of the procedure very carefully.
Files you need to download
- Install the Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Download Odin 3.11.1 on your PC and extract it to get Odin3.exe.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy A8 + A730F: twrp_3.2.1-1_sm-a730f_210117
- Also, download Magisk.zip and the file DM-Verity which you find below and copy these files to an external SD card or USB OTG.
How to install TWRP on the Galaxy A8 Plus A730F
- Open the Odin3.exe file extracted from the Odin file you downloaded earlier.
- Put your Galaxy A8 + A730F now in download mode. To do this, first turn off the phone. Now turn it on by holding down the keys Volume down + Turn on + Volume up. As soon as your device starts showing a download screen, release the keys.
- Connect the phone to your PC. Odin should show a message "Added"In the logs and also show a blue light in ID: COM box. We will verify the connection between the phone and the PC.
- Now click on the "AP?In Odin and select the file TWRP Recovery.img.tar of your device carefully.
- The options selected in Odin must only be "F.Reset Time". Make sure the option Auto-Reboot is not selected, as we do not want to restart the phone after flashing TWRP Recovery.
- After selecting the file and checking / unchecking the options, carefully press the start button. Odin now TWRP flasher and I will show you the message PASS after few minutes.
- When finished, disconnect the device from your PC, but do not restart the device.
Root permissions Galaxy A8 Plus and disabling of forced encryption
- Now you need to boot directly into TWRP Recovery. Switch off the phone completely and switch it on by pressing and holding Volume up + Power button. The phone must be started in the newly installed custom recovery.
- TWRP will ask you if you want to allow changes or not, you will have to slide your finger to the right to enable the changes. Sliding your finger to the right activates dm-verity if necessary, disable it immediately.
- Leaving it enabled will not allow you to start the phone n to unlock the root. This is an important aspect since we want to be able to modify the system.
- Now it's upWipe> Format Data> type "Yes?To format the data. This is important for disabling encryption. This step restores your phone to factory settings, so make sure you've backed up all available data.
- Now also make sure you have copied the files Magisk.zip is dm-verity.zip on the external SD card or on USB OTG, otherwise transfer now both these files to the external SD card using the "MTP mode?In TWRP.
- Once you have passed the files, click on "Install> locate the file Magisk.zip based on where you copied it > flash it".
- Now click on "Install> locate the file dm-verity.zip> flash it".
- Once you've flashed them, restart your phone normally from the system.
- all. You got root permissions and installed TWRP Recovery on your phone.